Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm glad I have such LOVING family~

~I'm tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, YOU'RE SO WRONG~

*******
LOL

these are some stupid random conversation between my bro and I

Me: Kor, later what time are we gonna swim?
Bro: Why cannot wash face? (washing face in the toilet)
Me: huh? wat cannot wash face? i say WAT TIME WE GONNA SWIM??
Bro: oohhhww... say properly la!!! i heard WHY CANNOT WASH FACE.. i was thinking, i wanna wash face also gotta ask your permission ah?
Sis couz and I: LAUGHED!!!!

oh wells.. lame rite? neways

yesterday chatted with another COUZ~ in MSN

were talking bout.... *secret**

yea... then she was like "he invade my privacy!!!"

then she copy and paste something to let me see

and i saw this

"throw all the things AWAY!!"

"NOW!!! throw it ALL!!!"

"okay... i will"

"ALREADY did!!! "

LOL makes my laughed

then chatted lots~ which makes me laughed TOO

my dad and bro were scolding

saying that im crazy bcuz i juz laughed out of a sudden!

LOL

having a LOT of fun chatting with her...

cant wait for her to stay my house!

LOL

wakakkakakkakakak

okayy, im hyper now!!! thanks to my couz.

off.

No comments: