Sunday, November 8, 2009

what a bad grand-daughter i am

~I miss you I miss your smile
I'm still shedding tears every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
I wont let you go
I need you to know
I miss you~
**********

o.O no one told me that im going back to the old house to shift back some WANTED stuff, so i slept will 11am++ cuz ytd after gym, idk why i was really very tired than normal days. so i plan to sleep will late. out of a sudden my mom woke me up and say wanna go back old house~

oh wells, i didnt had enough sleep though, but wat to do. so i juz woke up and started to... 'shift house' =.= im was FRIGGIN tired dy.. still wanna 'shift house' argh~ neways, came back home, i packed my study table and my begs... clearing all my unwanted books... yea. and its clean now!!! yeah~! mom wont be nagging me over and over again~

well, planned to watch my fav show ~ ONE MILLION STAR from 630 til 830pm. so i told my mom to 'tapao' food for me cuz i dun wanna go out and MISS my show!!! okayy... my mom agreed!!! and guess wat?? around 645pm, my aunt called up and said it's my grand-dad's birthday!!! OMGHEEE... wth??? i dont even know that it's his bday! then my aunt say... EVERYBODY MUST COME cuz it is grand-pa's birthday~ so... i was like " haih... must go out eat lea... gonna miss my show again~ haih, but nvm la. im doing this for the sake of my GRAND-DAD" oh wells, we left home at 7pm. and i MISSED MY SHOW~!!!!

:'( nvm luu... grand-dad marh... haih, my mom disallow me to watch REPEAT!!aaaahhhhhh~~ :'( haih... nvm nvm nvm... so went to eat with aunt and couz... talked to couz B a LOT~~ hahah.. neways, gotta go now.. lazy type any longer cuz jas and siew yi and xing yi's convo super long weyy... i gotta scroll up to see... =.=" LOL Buh-byess!

No comments: